Information on Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Information on coronavirus (covid-19)
At LOTUS 5 SENSES SPA your wellbeing is the highest priority. With growing concerns about COVID-19 (Coronavirus), we want to share some of the steps LOTUS 5 SENSES SPA takes every single day to keep members, guests, and employees happy and healthy.
- After every session, linens are removed and replaced in the treatment room. This includes all sheets, towels, and the cover for the head rest. Clean linens are stored in closed cabinetry.
- Lotion bottles, skin care product bottles, and stretch equipment are wiped down with a disposable disinfectant and sanitizing cloth.
- Objects that are frequently handled, such as phones, keyboards, toilets, door handles, massage stools and tables, counter tops, and cabinets are regularly cleaned with a disposable disinfectant and sanitizing cloth.
- Our air pads and filters are changed regularly according to the manufacturer’s directions.
- Employees must thoroughly wash their hands with warm water and soap for at least 20 seconds before and after touching guests or members, before touching clean linens, and after visiting the bathroom.
In addition to these everyday steps, we are also encouraged to be extra diligent to ensure employees exhibiting any signs or symptoms of illness, including acute respiratory illness, remain home. Likewise, if a member or guest with an upcoming appointment is not feeling well, please give the franchise location a call and they will be happy to reschedule your appointment.
Finally, we will continue to closely monitor this developing situation. For information about COVID-19 (Coronavirus), please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention here.
Thank you for your continued trust in LOTUS 5 SENSES SPA.
Schedule Your Appointment
At Lotus 5 Senses Spa, we are eager for you to stop by our spa in Winston-Salem, NC for an experience that lends itself to complete relaxation.
For further information about our spa services or to schedule your first appointment, please contact us today.
Walk-ins welcome (as long as our therapist is available)
OR CALL US AT